The Condemned Gamers forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Condemned Gamers forum

the forum page for the condemend gamers youtube team

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Copyright (and other helpful stuff)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
BiHEggy

Copyright (and other helpful stuff) Empty
PostSubject: Copyright (and other helpful stuff)   Copyright (and other helpful stuff) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 15, 2011 6:16 am

Ahoyhoy maties Very Happy

Hey guys Im eggy and I just wanted to tell you guys about some EXTREMELY important stuff with regards to copyright infringement.

Firstly, if the channel has ONE strike against it for Copyright infringement it can NEVER apply for partnership. I know this because it happened to me last year on my sports HL channel. Shocked

So basically, the only time we get any copyrighted material on the vids are in certain intros. Ive seen 4 directors upload videos and 3 of you have copyright infringement in your videos. This will either lead to everyone suffering (through the inability to apply for partnership) or to just you suffering (by having your vids deleted). So please for the good of the company make sure that you dont bring any copyrighted material over with you from your own channels.

I have a feeling that the actual channel intro is also copyrighted music. Please make sure that you get your intro from a royalty/copyright free site such as incompetech.net.

Some other things I have noticed which should be addressed:

1. The channel is laid out like a regular channel, not a collective. There are certain things that make a channel look more professional such as not showing who you subscribe to (which this channel does) and who your friends are (which it does).

2. The channel needs to be divided into shows (using playlists). Eg. "PokéClub w/ BitchinHeat Games" would be one show which would be a playlist with all the episodes on it. And have several different minecraft shows such as the map building one, the redstone one and the installation help one. These would all go as separate shows so as not to clog the playlist.

Thats pretty much it. Smile

PLEASE watch out for any copyright infringement on our videos, partnership doesnt just mean a chance to earn money, it means that the channel gets to "skip the line" ahead of channels that arent partners and that our videos get featured more on the main pages/sidebars of youtube.

Peace out Bitched Very Happy
Eggy
Back to top Go down

Copyright (and other helpful stuff)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Condemned Gamers forum :: join are team :: youtube-
Jump to: